- stroking -- I don't think I'm as fast as I was a month ago :-(
- slalom -- she had me go into this right from stroking so I was already going pretty fast. Ugh, kinda scary. My quads were killing me by the end.
- pushing -- I pushed Holly down the rink (both ways) while she braked with her toepicks. Not too bad.
- swizzle pumps -- half-swizzle pumps around the hockey circles, so both directions and forward and back. Ugh, again my quads were killing me.
- FI3/twizzle thing -- we did these down the line again, about 4 times. They got a little better.
- lunges -- lunges down each length of the rink, alternating feet while pushing Holly. These were actually not too bad. I couldn't even really do these on both sides when we started. Finished with half a lap (that was all I could do).