Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, February 07, 2024

Posture

 My lesson with Danette on the Chandler adult freeskate.  Nice ice.  I warmed up with edges & scribed circles.

Today's lesson:

  • BO8 -- we worked on posture, again (still).  Still not making it around the circle -- how did I ever compete these? Ugh. The subsequent pushes have improved, though, I'm doing a better job of bending the knees and really feeling the push.
  • BI8 -- just a few minutes on these.  Lately I seem to have trouble remembering which way my arms are supposed to go -- I think it's because Danette's really working to make me actually look where I'm supposed to on these and it mixes me up.  Ugh.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home