Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

3s to Center

 My figures lesson with Danette on the Chandler adult skate.  About 8 skaters. The ice was very rutted (though, most of them were not deep).  I scribed circles and warmed up with F and B edges, which were actually more or less okay.

For today's lesson we decided to work on 3s to center as we have not done them in about forever.  As I rather expected, the hard part was convincing myself to actually attempt the turn after having sat on that FO edge for... forever.  Forget about the BI edge after!

Anyway, we did put in some solid work and I did at least attempt them (I also fell over one of the aforementioned ruts.  Grrr).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home