Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

F8, BO8

 My figures lesson with Danette on the Chandler adult skate.  Good ice, 8 skaters.  I scribed circles and warmed up all my edges.  They were better than I expected!

Today's lesson:

  • FO8 -- mm.  Still working on posture.  It's a bit better though.
  • FI8 -- not bad, I made it around on the R side but not L
  • Back push -- we worked these on the line again.  I really need to get to the gym, as I can't get the darn twist I need between the upper and lower body. Ugh.
  • BO8 -- a little rough at first but they did improve.  Still not getting around the circle though.
After my lesson I stayed a few minutes and worked the BI8 a little. Eeep.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home