Preliminary Test & BO8
I scribed some circles and then started my edges for warmup...
- F edges -- nice.
- B edges - also nice. BI push has definitely improved a lot.
- FO8 -- pretty nice. I had some issues with the second LFO as I was a bit too concentrated on lining up my pushes and I forgot to set myself up correctly for the edge, so I was fighting my R shoulder for the first half... ugh! My tracing was really nice on these.
- FI8 -- as usual, pretty nice.
- waltz-8 -- actually, pretty good. I had one time on the L side that my step forward was really wonky but for the most part it was pretty good. Turns were nice, I'm holding the BO edge about right and while the step forward still needs some improvement it's definitely come a long way. I was pretty happy with it and so was Lynne.
- BO8 -- ugh. The first couple of times on this were not so great but after I remembered/reminded myself of some key points I did a pretty nice set that I was pretty happy with. Yay!