Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Serpentines

 My figures lesson with Danette on the Chandler adult skate.  I scribed circles and warmed up with edges.

Today's lesson:

  • Serpentines! -- I wanted to work on something different and we had not tried these in forever, so I gave it a go.  I scribed an extra circle and we had at it.  The good news is that it wasn't much worse than everything else at this point.  The bad news is that it wasn't any better either.  I've never been able to do a whole circle and a half on one push but it's much worse now than it was a few years ago.  Geez.  I used to be worried about the change of edge taking too long, now I'm just trying to make it happen.  Frustrating.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home