Waltz-8My figures lesson with Lynne, Chandler coffee club as usual.
- FO8 -- bleah. Okay, not actually that bad. LFO is still a bit of a problem. RFO not too bad. I did manage to make my circles match, and they were only slightly too large. I keep meaning to bring my scribe for practice but I keep forgetting and I need to work with it at home to get it set correctly.
- BO edges -- RBO nice as usual. LBO... argh. This is one of my problem areas and it's not getting better particularly quickly.
- FO3s -- Actually not too bad. LFO3 was nice, RFO3 not bad although I need to set a better edge on the entry.
- Step forward -- we worked on these for a while. I only fell twice! The LBO is pretty scary and weird.
- Waltz-8 -- so we put it all together and worked on the waltz-8. The left side was actually not too bad until the last LFO which was really a flat. I need to improve my step forward so that I'm on an actual outside edge. Since this is one of my longstanding problems it's not surprising and this is the perfect opportunity to work on it. The right side we only did a couple of times as the step forward was still a problem.