Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, March 01, 2010

Monday 30-30


Today's practice at Chandler coffee club as usual. Patch half hour -- worked on FO8s a lot. They are improving I just wish I didn't have to spend so much time on them. Still working to improve my push. Grrr. Spent the last few minutes on BO edges (LBO still stinks badly) and 3s. No falls today!

Freestyle -- some time on moves -- my power 3s will need lots more work to be testable. Grr. Salchow and toe loop -- bleah. Spins -- I did get a couple nice ones and several not so nice. Still I think there is some progress.

I've been informed there will indeed be another All-Figures competition in Portland, it's tentatively scheduled for August 7th and 8th. I'm going to compete I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home