Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Perseverance

The new practice schedule calls for a double-header on Fridays -- FS in the a.m. and patch at lunch.  The FS schedule at Chandler is wacky this weekend due to a hockey tournament (hey, at least we got some ice!).  I skated for 45 minutes on the 8:45.  Mostly worked on jumps and spins.  A couple of good spins, a decent salchow and no good toe loops at all.   I find it amusing and surprising that my salchow is now better than my toe loop, but that's the way things go sometimes.  Oh well.  Also some good work on waltz-8, I am doing a better job of holding the 3-turn exit but still not holding the BO edge long enough. Hmm. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home