Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Posture

My figures lesson with Danette on the 7:30 a.m. FS at Chandler.  Okay ice.

I warmed up with edges and scribed circles.

Today's lesson:

  • FO8 -- I am still not getting around on these.  We worked mostly on getting me to stand up straighter and improve flow.
  • FI8  -- also working on posture.  These flow better and I do usually get around the circle okay.
  • BO8 -- a good chunk of our time, working on improved posture, looking in to the circle and better control of the free leg.  Ugh!  We spent most of our time just on the LBO since it's a lot weaker.  I think we did make some good progress.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home