Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Back At It

My figures lesson with Danette on the 7:30 a.m. FS at Chandler.  Ice was rather crusty.  Ugh.

I warmed up with edges and scribed circles.

Today's lesson:

  • edges -- we ran through all of these.  Not too bad.  A little extra work on the BI push.  I swear these were better before, but oh well.
  • FO8 - I'm not getting around. Ugh.
  • FI8 - I AM getting around.  Not too bad.
  • BO8 -- I'm not getting around and my push and position - not great. Bleah.
  • BI8 -- yuck.  Not getting around, and small circles.  I need to push a lot harder.  Bleah.
Anyway, considering I've not worked on this stuff in like a month I guess I shouldn't complain.  Bleah.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home