Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Choreo

My choreography session with Tammy on the 7:30 a.m. FS at Chandler.  I had a half hour to warm up,  I did some stroking, perimeter XOs, some spins and jumps.

We continued working on the dramatic program, and I was able to show Tammy my proposed prop.  It looks like it will work fine, so that's good to have out of the way.

 We were able to finish up the program, although the timing is still somewhat approximate and we have lots of refining to do.  I do have something I can practice now, so that's good.

  • arms overhead (left)
  • arms overhead (right)
  • small dip and arms overhead (together) w/2-ft turn
  • 2 chaine' turns to the left
  • push into LFO swing roll to change of edge (LFI), swing leg back
  • stroke, cross and hold feet with arms back to the right side.
  • LFO waltz-3 (x 2)
  • LFO3
  • BXO into
  • waltz jump
  • 2 alternating FXOs with arms
  • lunge with arms
  • mohawk into
  • back hockey glide, CW with arms
  • spin w/arms on checkout
  • RFI3
  • salchow
  • slalom left then right, "looking"
  • LF attitude
  • Skate to boards w/arms, pick up prop
  • Back swizzles
  • Turn, present prop
  • skate to left with prop held high in R hand
  • skate to center
  • back pivot
  • face judges & lift prop high w/two hands
 We added everything after the spin today.  It seems like a lot but it's only two jumps and one spin!

I realized just now I still don't have a costume for this!  ACK!  And no choreo for the next two weeks due to camp and my travel.  Urph.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home