Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Saturday, September 21, 2019

2019 Sherwood Invitational Video

This finally arrived! 

3:13 FO8
6:04 FI8 (complete with the pant-stirrup debacle)
9:18 BO8 (this went horribly wrong)


I'm not sure I blogged about the pant stirrup issue, but you can see the end of it here.  As I was warming up my FI8, for some reason the stirrup on my R pant leg came loose and the velcro end stuck itself to my (vestigial) toepick on my L foot.  I noticed this when I felt like I couldn't move my leg and looked down. Fortunately I was able to skate over to the side and fix it before I skated.

Anyway, here it is. Not too pleased, esp. w/the BO8 where I apparently got really confused and put my foot down and did numerous other wrong stuff.  Oh well.

 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home