Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Final Choreo

My choreo session with Tammy on the 7:30 a.m FS at Chandler.  Okay ice, just me and Jillian (and Maria briefly).  This was our final chance to work on the dramatic program before Autumn Antics this Sunday.  I warmed up with stroking and then ran some chunks of the program.

For today's lesson, we ran the program once -- mostly okay.  Then we ran through some parts of it, ran it again, worked some more, and ran it one last time.

In general it's looking good.  I'm a little slow right now so I'm not having as much time at the end for stuff (I'm having to shorten a bit).  Hopefully on Sunday I'll skate faster.  The only other real issue is the salchow, which is being difficult (just like Tuesday).  Hopefully I can get my head in the right place and make it happen when needed!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home