Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, April 23, 2021

Photo-Bomb!

 I skated the 1 p.m. freestyle at Chandler for FS practice.  I ran through Bronze Moves as always -- they were about the same, although I did not make it around the circle-8.  Ugh.

Toward the end of the session, Jacqueline and Jaclyn were working on a piece Jacqueline is choreographing for a virtual choreography competition. It's very avant garde and cool.

The second or third time through I decided to go work on spins on the other end of the rink since they were just using one end of the rink (SO I THOUGHT!).
 
So I'm working, and I see they are starting again and Coach Tammy is videoing them. Suddenly they are heading for my end of the rink! My first thought was "OMG, I'm going to be in the shot!", so I DOVE for the ice to try to be out of the way. Then I start crawling over to the boards to try to stay out of the way... when suddenly they are finished on that end and Jaclyn is coming right at me and I realize... I am going to be in the shot. Oh well!
 
It really was pretty funny.  Coach Tammy showed me the video later and actually her mad video skilz kept me out of the frame until the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home