Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, April 19, 2021

Perseverance

 I skated the 1:15 FS at Chandler for FS practice.  Good ice, 4 skaters.

I ran the Bronze Moves, as usual.  I got around the circle-8!  Just barely, but still.  As of today I can consider myself fully vaccinated (2 weeks out from shot #2) so I need to get my butt back to the gym and get my core strength back.  Urph.  Other moves were pretty good also.

After that I did some spins that were actually... okay.  I video'd one and while I'm pleased that I def. got around 3 times.... I really need to look up.  And make the entrance prettier.  And bring that free leg in fully and promptly.  Still, it's so much improved from a couple of years ago!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home