Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, April 26, 2021

Perseverance

 I skated the 1:15 p.m. FS at Chandler for freestyle practice.  Beyoootiful ice and just me for the first 15-20 minutes, then CeCe and Alex joined.

I ran through Bronze moves as usual.  I'm really happy with my flow on the perimeter XOs and BXOs to BO edges -- I feel like I have decent speed and get a nice rip on my BXOs.  The power-3s are about the same as the were.  5-step is still a little uncontrolled.  I got around the circle-8 today so that was good.

After that I worked a bit on spins, and toe loop.  I tried working on brackets and I couldn't quite make myself try one.  I just chickened out.  I guess I need to try them on Wednesday with Holly without her holding my hand.  Eeep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home