Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, July 02, 2020

Patch Perseverance

I skated the Chandler adult freestyle for patch practice -- no lesson this week.  I warmed up with edges.

After that I worked on FO8 and FI8.  Still having some issues with the LFO; I need to work more at holding the R shoulder back and sitting back on the blade.  The FI8 was okay.

Next, a little bit of time on waltz-8.  I had not looked at them much.  Ugh.  I mostly focused on the FO3 and holding the exit.  It did improve.  I need more on this.

I finished by working on BO8, especially the LBO.  It did improve a bit.  Still need to work more on looking into the circle and really holding that first position w/ L arm back and free foot in front.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home