Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Saturday, June 06, 2020

Circle-8, Jumps

My lesson with Holly on the 1 p.m. session at Gilbert.  Again I had a good half hour to warm up.

Today's lesson:

  • circle-8 -- we spent a fair amount of time on this, especially trying to fix my RFO push.  Still not positive that my R blade placement is okay.  Other than the RFO it's mostly okay.
  • waltz jump -- just a few of these.  Reminder to keep the head/chest up.  More or less okay.
  • salchow -- meh.  I fell on the first one.  Duh.  They got better, though.  The last one was almost okay, although still jumping a little too late.
This was our last lesson in this time slot.  Starting next week adult skate starts again MWF so I'll have my lesson Fridays on adult skate.  Yay!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home