Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Patch Perseverance

I skated the 6 p.m. (30 min) FS at Chandler for patch practice.  Since this is right after the ice cut and I had the ice to myself, it was a great environment!

I spent the first 15 minutes working on edges.  I actually think my back edges are better than my forward for some reason.

I spent the remainder of the time on FO8, FI8 and BO8.  FO8 was mostly okay although my flow is just barely sufficient to get me around. On the FI8 the RFI feels just a little ... fragile, off-balance.  Yuck.  The BO8 was bizarre - the RBO was really strong (too strong, almost) but then the LBO not so much.  Oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home