Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, February 07, 2020

Edges, BO8, BI8

My figures lesson with Danette on the 7:30 a.m. FS at Chandler.  I had private ice for the first 15 minutes, then Donna came on the session.  We started my lesson right after I scribed some circles.

Today's lesson:
  • edges -- I had no warmup, so this was it!  Danette had me do the FO again as my posture wasn't great.  FI was good.  BO was good and my BI, I actually had a really nice first lobe!  Not small, for once.
  • BO8 -- we worked these with me holding the stick.  It's still an effort for me to make myself look in the circle on the LBO, but it's improving.  
  • BI8 -- these are still kinda rough.
After my lesson I stayed 'til 8:15 and worked on FO8/FI8.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home