Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, January 24, 2020

Edges & BO8

My figures lesson with Danette on the 7:30 a.m. FS at Chandler.  We started right at 7:30.

Today's lesson:

  • edges -- not bad for no warmup.  As usual on the back edges, I need to be more consistent with keeping the free leg in front during the first part of the edge.  
  • BO8 -- a bunch of time on this.  The RBO is actually not bad and I was getting around okay.  We worked a lot on the LBO -- once again the issues are to look into the circle, keep the free leg in front and lean into the circle.
After my lesson I worked another 15 minutes on BI8 and BO8, including exercises on the wall.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home