Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, December 30, 2019

Patch Perseverance

I skated the Gilbert adult skate today for patch practice, my first patch since 12/18.  Eeep.  It was kind of a crowded session since there's no adult skate at Chandler.

I ran through edges, then worked on all my 8s (FO, FI, BO, BI).  I am still not getting around the circle sometimes, and I did a basic push to see how far I could go on a flat.  It's just barely blue line to blue line.  I seem to recall that this used to be at least 20' further (well beyond the blue line); so that says to me that I (common refrain) have to get back to the gym and restore my muscle tone to what it used to be.  Eeep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home