Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Plugging Along

I had my figures lesson with Lynne on the 8:15 FS at Gilbert this morning.  Ice was pretty beaten up, but just 2 skaters and 2 coaches.

I warmed up with edges and FO8, FI8, then scribed circles.

Today's lesson:

  • FO8 -- just a little time on this.  Not bad, although I had a bad push on the 2nd RFO.  Yuck.
  • waltz-8 -- as usual, the bulk of our time.  My 3s were better today!  Actually most things were better, including my return to center.  Yay!
  • 3s to center -- just 5 minutes.  My flow after the 3 was better, especially on the LFO3.  Still a long way from making it back to center though.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home