Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Saturday, February 17, 2018

MidWinter Practice

Melissa, Lora and I arrived in Artesia mid-afternoon and immediately went to the East-West Ice Palace for some time on the afternoon public session.  There was an adults-only freestyle that we just missed by an hour or so, but that's the way it goes. 

The ice was really bad and it was pretty crowded so I only skated for half an hour or so.  I did waltz, toe-loop, salchow, and even a couple of waltz-toe combos.  I also did some spins and worked a bit on some footwork sections.  All in all despite the conditions I got some good work done and I'm feeling reasonably prepared for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home