Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Perseverance

I skated the Ice CafĂ© for freestyle practice today.  I was supposed to skate this morning but I overslept :-(.  As it was I only skated a half hour today because I managed to whack my left 4th toe on something and it really hurt. Fortunately I think it will be fine but not the best circumstances.

I did a 5 minute warmup and ran the dramatic program.  It was going really well, until I fell on the landing for the toe loop. Argh!  And it took me too long to get up :-( so I was a bit late finishing.

After that I worked on elements from the free skate, then ran it with music.  A little better than yesterday but still finishing a little late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home