Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Perseverance

I skated the 5:30 p.m. FS at Chandler for practice, as usual.  Good ice, about 6 skaters.

I did a 5 minute warmup, then ran the dramatic program.  Ended a little late, all the elements were there though the toe loop was a bit wonky.

Next I worked on elements from the free skate, especially practicing the beginning and the later footwork section, and the waltz-toe combo.  Then I ran the program.  It was not bad! I finished a bit late but again, the elements were there and I stayed vertical :-).  My first spin was really good!

After that I spent more time on the waltz-toe combo and working some sequences from the program.  All in all a good skate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home