Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Perseverance

I skated the 7:45 a.m. FS at Chandler this morning.  The amusement for the day was one of the girls begging me to remove a large cockroach that was on the ice by the boards.... lol.

I spent almost all of the session on Bronze Moves.  Perimeter XOs .... meh.  My BXO pattern was a bit short and I feel sooooo slooooow.  Power-3s were horrible as usual.  BXOs to BO edges were kind of okay.  My circle-8 was awful - couldn't get around ANY of the circles.  5-step was about the same as ever.

I just had a couple of minutes at the end to do a couple of waltz jumps.  Not happy with my landing, there's no check or flow. Yuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home