Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Circle-8

My lesson with Holly on the Gilbert adult skate.  I was running late so a shorter warmup and lesson; also I was not feeling well so we kept it simple.

Today's lesson was just on the circle-8.  I'm still having a lot of problems getting a good enough push to consistently get around the circle, especially if the ice is not so great, and especially pushing onto the right foot.  So we worked a bunch on things that I'm familiar with from my patch lessons -- really bending into the push, sitting back on the blade, all those things I know I'm supposed to do.  We did make some progress, I think.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home