Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Perseverance

I skated the 5:30 p.m. FS at Chandler as usual.  I will really miss this session when it's gone for the summer!

I spent 30 minutes working on Bronze Moves.  They are improving... that's the good news.  The bad news is that as I look at the "focus" for each move, the first three moves have "continuous flow and strength" -- a.k.a. power.  I'm too slow.  Way too slow.  Need to fix that.

I spent the last 15 minutes on jumps.  YAY ME, I managed a real salchow!  And a couple that were almost as good... and of course a large number that were crappy.  Oh well.  A little time on toe loop, not much to say there :-(.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home