Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Perseverance

I skated the 5:30 p.m. FS at Chandler for practice.  I had a pretty good skate!  I spent about 20 minutes on Moves, mostly working on 5-step mohawk.  I reviewed my test feedback and it was mostly about being on my toes too much so I really worked that.  A little bit of progress, I think.

After that I worked mostly on jumps and spins.  Salchows were actually cooperating!  I did several that were pretty decent.  Toe loop was a bit iffy but I did a couple that were okay. Worked on fixing my arms on the waltz jump.  Also did some good spins from windup :-).

I spent a little time running through what I have of the dramatic program, without music.  Ugh.  I really need to practice the Mohawk/cross step since I have them in both programs and they are really stinky :-(.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home