Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Skating With TFSC!

I skated at the TCC with my club, the Tucson FSC.  There is no rink in Tucson at the moment but we have ice when the convention center has it up for UA hockey.

I had an okay skate.  I spent about half an hour on Bronze moves; I feel like I have somewhat lost the fine edge I had on these when I was prepped for testing but they are not that much worse.  I'm not really seeing too much improvement in them as a result of my power work with Holly, though :-(.  Grr.

I spent some time on jumps and spins. Spins were pretty bad in general.  Toe loop about the same as ever and salchow not too great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home