Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Patch Perseverance

I skated the 5:10 FS at Arcadia today... same crowd as last week.  I worked on FO8, FI8, then a little bit of time on 3s to center and serpentines, then back to FO8 and FI8 and finished with a brief look at BI8.

3s were pretty horrible.  Serpentines were better than last week but a long way from the best they've ever been. FO8 and FI8 were much improved from last week.  I was tracing better and I think my circles were better shaped though still need work.  Yay!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:26 AM , Blogger Hudson Family said...

    Patch Coach is starting me on BO 8's and 3's to Center next week... I am so excited!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home