Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Patch Perseverance

I skated the Chandler coffee club today for patch practice.  I think this is the first week in a while that I've gotten the full 3 hrs/wk of patch... I really needed it.

I worked through the Preliminary test as usual -- waltz-8 was really, really stinky so I spent some extra time on that.  Then I went on to BO8s (actually pretty good!) and a bunch of time on BI8 (improving) and finished with serpentines and 3s to center.

The exciting news is that for the first time EVER I managed to do a complete serpentine starting on my R foot!  That is RFOI-LFIO and restart (didn't make it around after the restart :-( ).  Very exciting!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home