Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Patch Perseverance

I skated the Chandler coffee club for patch practice today... it seemed like a long time, and indeed I hadn't had my patch skates on since last Wednesday!  Eeep. 

Coffee club (and all skating currently) was on the South Pole; PIC suffered a pipe break of some kind on Saturday and so the North Pole is just a pool right now.  Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon.  It's a big shame, and especially that it was the NP that they'd just redone.  If this had to happen why couldn't it have been the SP that needs to be redone anyway?  Oh well.

I had a pretty good skate.  The real highlight was that I actually made it all the way around on the R foot serpentines!!  Like 3 times!  I was really jazzed.  My transitions were a little better and I think I just made myself push a little harder.  No such luck on the L foot.  Anyway it's progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home