Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, June 08, 2012

Back-3s

I had my biweekly back-3 lesson with Lynne on the Chandler coffee club as usual.

The usual routine -- warm up w/back 2-foot turns, then BO3 on the wall, then try it out on the circle.  Today was a LOT better than last time.. thank goodness!  I'm getting through the first part of the turn but I still need to get my weight a little further back; I'm not coming out of the turn yet.  Basically I turn (mostly) forward and stop.  Grrr.  Still, it's better.  We worked on both RBO3 and LBO3.

After my lesson I only had 10 minutes so I worked on bunny hops on the wall and managed one out on the ice.  Yow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home