Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Choreo Part 2

Holly met me at Gilbert (I skated the 8:15 after my lesson with JJ) and we worked more on the choreography for my artistic-dramatic.  I got the final cut and played it for her -- it's definitely a winner!

Here's what we had before:
  • Opening pose -- center ice, lean to the right, arms folded on chest
  • RFI pivot w/arms out
  • two-foot spin to the right w/arm over head and coming down
  • Push out, RFI chassé
  • "4" RFO glide
  • LFI mohawk, push to RBO edge
  • waltz jump
  • FXO
  • 3 slaloms with arms
  • LF spiral
  • 2x "barrel roll".. this is an LFI mohawk, cross step, and step forward)
Continuing on..
  • bunny hop (x2) (eeep!)
  • lunge
  • L mohawk
  • windup into a 1-foot spin
  • exit, step forward, FXO
  • salchow
That's all I remember :-(.

It's coming along well.  Not happy about the bunny hops but they'll be okay.  We still have maybe 20 sec to do I think; we are supposed to work again on Tuesday when I get back from my trip.

I'm a bit concerned -- Cactus is only 7 weeks away!  Yow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home