Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Perseverance

I skated the coffee club over at Gilbert (no CC at Chandler today and I can use my pass at Gilbert now!).  Just about 5 skaters including skate buddy Melissa and a very cool speed skater.

Had a reasonable skate, worked on spins and jumps.  Worked on the salchow (followup from Friday)... needs more work.

I ran my program twice (thanks to Melissa for encouraging me!).  Just okay.  I'm still getting thrown by the salchow entrance.  Grrr.

When I got home I found that Michael had sent me the updated cut for my artistic dramatic.  It sounds terrific!!  Looking forward to working with Holly on it in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home