Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Frustration


I skated the adult session today. As usual for a Tuesday it was pretty quiet, just 4 of us. I worked mostly (again) on 3s. I spent a good chunk of time on the LFI3 but I don't think I managed to do a single one where I didn't put my free foot down at least briefly. GRRR! It was very frustrating. On the positive side I am getting better at doing some kind of step-forward out of the FO3 (the RFO3 is better in this regard).

I seem to have sorted out my problem with my LFO, as I suspected I needed to lift the free hip a bit more, and also have a bit better kneebend (what a shock :-)).

I think I'm going to back off of the LFI3 a bit, I think I'm pushing too hard on it. I need to let Anna see where I'm at and get some feedback from her. She should be back Friday but I don't have a lesson with her until next Tuesday. Waaah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home