Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Morning Zoo


Since I was off of work this morning, I attended the morning public session (the rink has morning sessions during the Christmas break). It was fairly crowded (there was a group of kids) but I managed to get some quality time with the LFI3 again, plus a fair amount of time on spins and the spin entrance. I'm not happy with my spins right now, they seem to be a bit sloppy and I really need to clean them up. On the positive side I'm somewhat happier with my crossovers and stroking, I am being more consistent about positioning, getting a better push, and somewhat better extension.

I took my skates in to be sharpened, they were quite dull. They are also getting quite beat up -- I have a nice slice on my right boot that looks like I sliced it with my left blade. Eeep! I'll get them back tomorrow and since I'm off I'll probably spend most of the day skating. YAY! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home