Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Rink Celebration


The rink's skate school had a special celebration tonight, which included exhibition skates by some of the skate school skaters and free skating. I knew most of the kids who skated, but I'd not seen some of them skate before (outside of practice). Some of the kids skated programs they'd done for the holiday show. It was a lot of fun to watch.

The free session was fairly crowded. I did some work on my FI3s, still, and also spins and the spin entrance. Tracy (another of Anna's students) noted that I'm still pushing onto a flat from the RBI, and encouraged me to be a bit braver about it (in response to my comment that maybe I *should* say "I'll get this if it kills me!"). Thanks T!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home