Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

No Skating Today :-(


I didn't get to skate today, due to a work conflict and rehearsal this evening :-(. It's amazing how a lapse in my skating "fix" can put me off...

There's been a lot of discussion on RSSIR about the proposed changes to USFSA's adult testing track (see my earlier posting). One of the participants posted a handy comparison chart of the current adult vs. standard track (both moves and freestyle). Check it out! In my earlier post I apparently failed to notice that the proposal is actually to delete the alternating 3s from adult pre-bronze, but add both the waltz-8 from pre-pre and a new pattern that includes FI3s.

Finally, I called about my Stars On Ice tickets today because I ordered them 6 weeks ago but hadn't received them, even though my credit card had been charged. Turns out the order form should have said to include a self-addressed stamped envelope, but it didn't, so I didn't. Anyway, my tickets are safely available for pickup. I'm psyched, because they are good tickets (on ice!). The show comes to Tucson January 11th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home