Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

LungeMania!


I skated the adult session today. It was lightly attended (about 8-9 people). I had a good skate. I spent quite a lot of time working the forward-backward lunge/turn, and after a number of repetitions finally got it pretty solid -- I can now do the complete lunge, turn to back lunge, and still have enough speed to get up and still be going backward. Very cool! I showed Nicole and she was very impressed.

I also spent time on crossovers and the spin entrance and a number of other things. As the session was ending, Nicole was showing me her latest skill -- she's learning a bracket. Wow. This woman learns stuff so quickly! I'm a little envious.

After the session I took a moment to take a picture of me in my skating gear. If it comes out okay it will be my Christmas card picture, and I'll also post it online somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home