Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Saturday Zoo


I attended the public session today, skating for a total of about 2 hours. As usual it was quite crowded and the ice was horrible. However, many of my favorite people were there so it was fun to hang out and socialize a bit.

I did spend a good chunk of time on the spin entrance; it's getting better. This is the RBI edge to the step forward LFO. It's improving. I did a number of spins, a couple of which were much better (much more balanced on the sweet spot and not scratchy). Finally, I spent a good amount of time on crossovers and 3-turns.

All in all a fun session but not the most productive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home