Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Perseverance


I attended the adult skate again today (3rd day in a row!). Once again I spent most of my time on basics. Once again I spent probably 15-20 minutes on the LFI3. It took me that long to get it back to where I had it yesterday (and Monday). Sheesh! First I was still overchecking, and then I couldn't get that "certain feeling in the foot" back (don't know how else to describe it). Still, I did get it back. I guess I will have to continue spending large amounts of time on it until it comes back more readily.

I spent some time on crossovers. Of course, I can't really see or tell (unfortunately) if I am toepushing, but I think I am seeing some improvement in them. They are smoother and it feels like I am getting a bit of underpush -- again, that "pushing the heel" feeling. It was a bit too crowded to try doing the Move as such though. I spent some time on the CW crossovers, but not nearly as much as I should have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home