Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

FO3s, Jumps, Spins

 My lesson with Holly on the 8:45 a.m. FS at Chandler.  Ice was pretty beat up; 4 skaters.  I warmed up with stroking, perimeter XOs, BXOs to BO edges, and circle-8.

Today's lesson:

  • FO3s -- still working these.  Ugh.  It took a bit to get the LFO3 back.  RFO3, I'm still holding Holly's hand. Geez.
  • Spins -- actually some good ones!
  • Jumps -- a really nice waltz jump and then a bunch of salchows that were not so great.  Bleah.
Honestly, I really feel like I'm in maintenance mode on everything.  I should get some more ice time over Christmas break (last day of school for me is 3 weeks from today).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home