Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Plugging Away

 My lesson with Holly on the Gilbert 8:45 a.m. FS.  Ice was a bit used.... but just me!

I warmed up with circle-8, perimeter XOs, and BXOs to BO edges.

For today's lesson we continued working through the FO3s.  LFO3s are looking pretty good.  RFO3 still some issues with keeping the free hip up & back after the turn; and I still can't do this turn without Holly at least touching my hand.  Silly, I know, but there it is.

We also briefly worked on putting the LFO3 in the context of the power-3s, so, LFO3 - glide - push to RBI & crossover.  This actually was relatively okay.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home