Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

FO3s & Spins

 My lesson with Holly on the Gilbert adult skate (schedule change just for today).  Good ice, about 11 skaters.  I warmed up with stroking, perimeter XOs, BXOs to BO edges and circle-8.

Today's lesson:

  • FO3s -- we worked mostly on the RFO3.  These are almost there!  Toward the end I was getting the right kneebend etc., but Holly is still (barely) holding my hand.  We worked on the LFO3 for a couple of minutes.  I'm rushing these, unfortunately.
  • spins -- I needed a little break so we spent 5 minutes on these.  Very inconsistent.  I do have to remind myself that I have improved a lot from a couple of years ago.  I really just need a lot more time.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home