Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, November 01, 2021

Edges & 8s

 My figures lesson on the Chandler 8:30 a.m. FS (schedule change for Danette, just this week).  No warmup, we just started off.

Today's lesson:

  • edges -- FO were a bit wonky so we did them twice.  FIs were nice.  BO and BI both pretty good :-)
  • FO8 -- eep.  I seem to not remember to hold that shoulder back on the RFO until the second circle, practically all the time.  Was not making it around the RFO circle at first but it got better.  LFO generally okay.
  • FI8 -- generally pretty good.
  • BO8 -- good flow, but circles were not well-formed and I was having issues finding my center.  Ugh.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home