Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, November 19, 2021

3s

 My figures lesson with Danette on the 1 p.m. FS at Chandler.  This was postponed from Monday.

I warmed up with edges and an FO8 -- I didn't scribe any circles as the ice was pretty beat up after the ASU skating team practice, and I didn't plan on using them anyway.

For this lesson I had told Danette I wanted to focus on FO3s, as I have been doing with Holly.  So we did -- mostly on the LFO3.  These seem a little harder to do well in patch blades -- I was getting really forward on the blade after the turn.  We did fix that eventually but they are still not good, especially the RFO3.  As with Holly, I had Danette hold my hand. Geez.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home